Thursday, February 9, 2012

Valentine Tutorials

Valentine day is coming up, so I hunted up some V-day themed tutorials for you all:)




1. Cards, whats valentines day without cards:)





2. Is this cute Heart Pot Holder



3. Is a lovely Heart Pillow


                                           4. Is this awesome looking Coffee Filter Heart







Now for some Yummy goodies!






                                                                    Heart Brownies




                                                                Pink Strawberry Fudge
Only two ingredients!

3 comments:

  1. Oooo......wow those look awesome!! By the way Lydia told me you were looking for dress patterns and I told her that I found a couple and I am giving the links to Lydia!! This is Breanna Lydia's pen-pal! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my pot holder!! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great features! I live that pillow it looks adorable and easy!
    Thanks so much for featuring my heart in this wonderful group.
    Eileen@cottagebeachhouse

    ReplyDelete