Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

American Girl Dolls Felicity & Elizabeth

I don't know how many of you are American Girl Doll fans, but they are retiring Felicity & Elizabeth this year! First they retired Samantha which they replaced with Rebecca, then Kirsten (which they didn't replace,very upsetting) and now Felicity & Elizabeth (I hope they replace them).
 I was very sad to see Kirsten go, especially since they didn't make a movie about her, I have been waiting ever since they started making the movies, to come out with a Kirsten movie, but they retired her before making one!  Making those movies was the only good thing that Mattel did after taking american girl over. They haven't made any movies in 2years; I think it has been 4 years since they did a movie on their historical dolls, I wonder why? They seemed to be a hit, the last one Kit was in theaters. Oh,well I guess all things must come to an end sometime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment