Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Addy's & Kirstens New Dress's

Addy's dress seemed so plain, so I added seven white bows, that are made out of ribbon. I used three snaps in the back. I love the color of this dress though its hard to capture its correct shade of color. 







Kirstens dress came out well. I couldn't make up my mind about what to do with her dress, but as I started working on it adding lace, flower stitches, collar ect....everything just came together. The only thing I would like to change is the yellow buttons I think blue ones would look better, but all the blue ones I had weren't the right shade.




4 comments:

  1. Wow, you're a VERY talented "sewer"! :) The dresses look GOREOUS! I especially *love* Addy's dress. It seems so elegant, and "vintage".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm a new follower. I found you on Creative Me Monday Blog Hop. Hop over and
    say hi if you get a chance Jennifer from Just Wedeminute--

    This is a great, I love all the AG dresses you did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You everyone.

    Hello,
    Jennifer and welcome to my blog!

    ReplyDelete