Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Jane Austen Movie Dresses

You, know that long list of "Future Sewing Projects" post I did a couple of months ago? Well, I finished  three of the regency dresses on it a while ago and here they are.................. I need to start on another one :)








I wanted to make this dress out of some thing that looked close to the orginal, but I couldn't find any fabric that would even come close! This fabric was suppose to be really light, but when I got it, it looked as you see now, which is why I hate buy fabric online!








I made this dress out of white striped Lawn
















I've been trying to decide, should I create a page with my sewing projects and post them on the new page as I finish them or should I just do a new post about each one? If I do the new page they will all be in one place so if you want to go back and look at them, it would be alot easier then searching for them. What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. Your dresses look fantastic! I hope to make me some Regency dresses soon. I think doing a sewing page is a good idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dresses are fantastic! Love your fabric choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE these dresses!!! I am a big fan of Jane Austen and I just love all the beautiful Regency dresses. Well done and I hope you can make some more :)
    Blessings In Christ,
    ~Kelsie-Anne~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello again :) I was just wondering if you could tell me what pattern you used for these lovely dresses.
    Blessings,
    ~Kelsie-Anne~

    ReplyDelete