Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Fabric Has Arrived / Regency Stays

The fabric for Emma's dress arrived Sat. ! Since then, I have cut the dress out and started the sewing bodice, hopefully I'll have a finished dress to blog about by the end of this week.



Regency Stays, after all my regency dresses you would think I would have made some stay's before now..... 

I finished my first stay's using Sense & Sensibility's simplicity pattern with a few small changes. I used piping instead of boning for 2 reasons 1, being it's more comfortable 2, cheaper ;) I added piping underneath the bust and changed the style a little bit for the straps.





2 comments:

  1. Oh I am so excited! I can't wait to see the finished dress. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the color is awesome so pink. can't wait 2 see the finished project. :)

    ReplyDelete